HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year plans for 2017!


I love this time of year. 
While one year comes to an end, 
the New Year bring a fresh start 
and and  great time for some planning.

With each new year I plan more bears and 
while on holidays like to go over my pattens,
design new patterns and of course 
have the opportunity to sew some more cubs.


Today I have cut up some new bears 
As a parcel of inspiration arrived the other day...


Now time for sewing my little cubs.

If you would like to make some 
little Bare cubs of your very own
check out my Bear Making Guides.
12 patterns and 12 Step-By-Step photo guides
so you too can start the New year sewing!

In the guides I show you all the steps 
that go into making beautiful mink bears
with those cubby cheeks,
 along with many other bear making techniques.
For instant access to the guides visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment