HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, September 17, 2016

Snickers A Chocolate Tin Cub


I wanted to share another little Snickers cub
Commissioned for a special collectors hug.
A beautiful Dark chocolate and Caramel Mink

I have another Chocolate Tin Cub 
which will be available for adoption later today!

I'll list in the next few hours and will be the last 
of the Chocolate Tin Collection Cubs.
Stop by later to meet this little one.
I'll be emailing out a notification to those on the 



Snickers with his little collector tin, 
and he can enjoy sitting inside it too, 
A beautiful way to display a little Bare Cub Design!


I hope you liked meeting little Snickers!

I hope you can pop back soon
 to meet the next and last of this collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment